HHD & COVID-19
Precautions we’re taking
Due to COVID-19, we’re adhering to FDA, CDC, and OHSA guidance to help keep our guests and employees safe while on site. Note: Hilton Head has also passed a mask rule, making face masks mandatory for customers of all businesses.
- Properly training our staff on sanitization, hygiene, and social distancing, and occupancy.
- Wiping down surfaces and high-touch points before, during, and after work shifts.
- Limiting the number of people that can be inside the building at one time.
- Limiting the number of tables and chairs and providing at least 6 feet of spacing between each group.
- Using plastic tasting cups that are discarded after use instead of glass.
- Preventing guests who are showing symptoms from entering the building or politely asking them to leave upon entry.
- Providing sanitizer stations throughout the tasting room.