HHD & COVID-19
Precautions we’re taking
Due to COVID-19, we’re adhering to FDA, CDC, and OHSA guidance to help keep our guests and employees safe while on site. Note: Hilton Head has also passed a mask rule, making face masks mandatory for customers of all businesses.
- Properly training our staff on sanitization, hygiene, and social distancing, and occupancy.
- Wiping down surfaces and high-touch points before, during, and after work shifts.
- Limiting the number of people that can be inside the building at one time.
- Limiting the number of tables and chairs and providing at least 6 feet of spacing between each group.
- Using plastic tasting cups that are discarded after use instead of glass.
- Preventing guests who are showing symptoms from entering the building or politely asking them to leave upon entry.
- Providing sanitizer stations throughout the tasting room.
in response to covid-19
We’re currently offering a limited tasting experience and NO tours until further notice.
Click here to see our tasting menu.
We are NOT taking reservations at this time. Tastings are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please be prepared to wait on busy days, especially if the weather is inclement.
We have bottles of sanitizer and distilled spirits available for sale. They can only be purchased two ways:
- During our hours of operation, Wednesday to Saturday from 1:00 – 6:00 pm, and;
- If you would like to purchase our spirits or hand sanitizer on Monday or Tuesday or outside the designated tasting room hours, please call (843) 686-4443 or email Hailey@hiltonheaddistillery.
com and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
Below is a list of the products we’re currently offering.
All of our mainstay spirits. Click here for a list.
Sanitizer – 375mL bottle
Sanitizer – 750mL bottle
Sanitizer – 1-gallon jug
Sanitizer – 5-gallon jug